The Project Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the Mechanical aspect of the project (HVAC, Fire Protection, Sanitary, Water).
The Project Electrical Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the project’s electrical works and related activities.
Both positions to ensure the timely completion of assigned projects, in accordance with the project specification, drawings, schedule and budget.
Both Project Engineers must have the ability to interface with relevant team representatives involved in the project (CM, Designer, Contractor, Owner)
Responsibilities to include:
- cost evaluation of contractors for billing and variation orders;
- review of document submittals by contractor;
- coordination between ERBMSI, contractor and client;
- preparation of minutes of meeting, as necessary;
- witness all testing and commissioning;
- coordination of all design conflicts with the designer
- at least 3-5 years in experience in project management and construction;
- preferably with PRC license & COSH certification;
- computer skills;
- ability to interpret plans and drawings
- with knowledge in HVAC, Fire Protection, Sanitary Sewer and Water System